Friday, April 15, 2011

despite

the piling workload, the short notices for service orders, the short timelines and deadlines, the daily meetings, the critical issues to monitor (and sometimes lack of sleep and weekends), the lack of teammates, the lack of an established system of requisition and other admin concerns, the lack of work supplies and lack of technology for work, the distance i've to travel from home to work and back, the high costs for commute and food, the lack of  friends with available scheds within the area, my lack of expertise regarding some aspects of the job--

--I deem myself grateful and proud. I am not complaining, I just had to detail it to actually sort some glitches in my head. I've never been given as much corporate responsibility and never been as trusted with a lot of big stuff (well... i've been trusted with A LOT of lives before but thats another matter) and I feel sort of... a bit wiser. I've so much to learn, and I can't wait to learn it all. I want to be the best in this field.

I love my job.

3 comments:

  1. Bongga ka, girl. I'm excited to join you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always a good mentality to have. e0w pw0hz! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you're enjoying your current state right now! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete