Wednesday, November 24, 2010

this blog is being pushed as a food blog by many friends

however, I lack the right tools to transform this space into something pretty.

people get bored by words. it doesnt take almost a year of experience in the field of Communications to actually understand that readers love VISUALS.

so what entries do I owe you?
  1. whatever happened to the search for Metro Manila's best five-star hotel cappuccino ?
  2. the search for the perfect office desk accessory 
  3. the art of drinking tea (as per officemates' request to rename this blog as "Ang Tea Bag at Ako")
  4. my cubicle-mates' quest to taste each of the 25 desserts dubbed as Philippine's finest by Philippine Daily Inquirer.
  5. the Yakimix/Ongpin adventure pics.
  6. I also owe my high school bff the honor to chocolate-trip around Makati one time.
Yep.

Now that I laid down my lofty plans, I can see what form my blog is shaping--indeed, a food blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice foodblog! hahaha. At least your blog has a definite direction. I'll be looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 6 we have to do soon :)

    ReplyDelete