Saturday, November 27, 2010

deviating from the "foodie" blog plan and letting fashion take over. for now, at least.

well, my excuse is, I have a wedding to attend, and I'd be the bridesmaid of my childhood friend Aileen. this wedding is big deal, not only because Aileen has been one of the closest people to me but also coz this is the first wedding amongst my grade school circle of friends.

so, I took to Polyvore.com and created a few sets. yep, I spent days looking for the styles of dresses and spent my whole Saturday picking out the top two. i want something I can still use as cocktail dress for other events. yep, versatility is the name of the game, thats why I got these designs.

the theme is teal and Aileen has already given us the fabrics for the dresses. Can you help me decide which look is best?


3 comments:

  1. i love the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOAAA!!! Aileen is getting married? wow!!! That's amazing. Never really became updated with you guys but please send my regards to her and her husband to be.

    ReplyDelete